One crucial aspect of I.C.I work is that it requires that the facilities operations not to be interrupted and remain fully functional while construction is ongoing. Our project managers consider this when overseeing a project in this environment to ensure that little to no interference. The goal is to reduce and eliminate unexpected electrical outages and increase power system efficiency.
Our clients trust us with projects that range some small service work to multi-million dollar projects. As a base-building service provider, we are an expert in switchgear installation, mechanical equipment wiring control upgrades, boilers/chillers as well as fire and proximity security card system installations.
With over 30 years of industrial and institutional experience, Everbrite provides our clients with superior project designers and master electricians for any venture, ranging from new systems design and installations to upgrades and retrofits. Everbrite works closely with building owners, managers and contractors to install and wire large building chillers/heating units as well as a variety of air conditioners, boilers and furnaces, heat exchangers, air ventilation units, pumps and motors. These projects require vast knowledge and experience to be successful. Everbrite excels at communication and coordination efforts, especially during the planning and start-up stages. Everbrite takes part in preliminary project meetings, asking the right questions and pointing out alternative solutions to save their customers time and money.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service – Stocked service trucks ready to perform.
- Immediate Emergency Response
- Aerial Equipment Available, Bucket Trucks and Scissor Lifts
- State-of-the-Art Circuit Tracing Equipment
- Infrared Heat Scan Equipment
- Energy efficient lighting retrofits
- Emergency Temporary Power
We are specialists in installing, testing and repairing telecommunication systems including but not limited to:
- Ethernet data centers
- Fiber Optics
- Computer Installation (wiring and connections)
- RFID / Bar Code Solutions
- Instrumentation (i.e. Temperature Controllers, Process Controllers, Panel Meters etc.)
- Voice Evacuation
- Audio and video Cabling
- Elevator Recall
- Proximity Card Access Systems
- Closed Circuit TV
- Fire Alarm System
- Emergency P.A. Systems
- PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controllers
- HMI’s (Human Machine Interfaces)
- Gas Monitoring